Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Forgotten Soup

The day just started that way...a little rumpled. Then I forgot to put the soup in the crockpot so now I need to come up with a meal here real quick. My mind is a bit sluggish to think in that direction. My stomach a little hollow--not from not eating-- I heard today from a friend who just had some surgery that they need to go back in and do a bit more. My body aches for her as well as my heart. I know it is for the best, I know it is something that can be expected in this type of thing, but I JUST DIDN'T WANT HER TO HAVE TO DO IT. Okay, that being said I can move on now. Thanks for listening dear blog. I will return with a great quote from Studs Terkel later.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails