Sunday, February 5, 2012

old journal page

One of my happy collage journal pages from quite some time ago...love the word stamp: listen, breathe, dream, balance, harmony, poise, grace.....and Pray, courage are both great too...junk mail isn't always junk--well--the offer may be junk, but some of the images are great!

Flipping through an old journal and seeing this made me want to start a collage-journal again right now. Hmmm...maybe I will. Any number of themes would work...or just serendipity--free-to-collage--everyday would be the way to go. Must consider this...otherwise I really need to recycle some stuff. Well, okay I probably need to do both.

1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

I really like it. Something I could see hanging on my inspiration wall. You should make some more pages! :)

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails