Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A little more Wilbur




As boxes change, empty and disappear...sometimes only a lid is left behind. After a big sigh, a nap happens. Wilbur loves the windows here--but he still likes chairs. This lovely chair was pulled out and I was using it. I stood up and the next thing I knew...he was using it. I pushed back under the desk and Wilbur stayed put--for quite some time. He really is being a good sport. Each day is a new adventure of something to explore. He has also become a lap cat--unheard of prior to this abode. Now, daily he spends an hour or more at a time in my lap. It is good for me. Makes me sit still and take in the purring.

1 comment:

sandy said...

"Makes me sit still and take in the purring."

So maybe this is a new type of meditation. Mantra = Purrrrrr...Purrrrrr...Purrrrrr...

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails