Sunday, December 6, 2009

Experience


I had an experience. I got experience. You know, "experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."  I had an unpleasant experience. It involved an egg. Oh, I was the one who broke it. I meant to break it. I also meant to cook it. It was cooked perfectly in fact--right before it blew up in our microwave, that is when it was cooked perfectly... You see, I had about an hour at home today between my morning things and my evening things. It was wicked arctic cold outside. I wanted a nice poached egg to go with my toasted sesame bagel...I had the perfect recipe to do this. I have a friend who does this all the time. It wasn't suppose to blow up. But it did. I didn't have my egg. I had an experience. It was messy and the egg was perfect--except for the blowing up part and the cleaning up part. I still want my poached egg. Maybe tomorrow. I have more eggs. Goodnight.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails