Friday, August 28, 2009

Carved in my heart


Posted by Picasa

I walk daily with the names and faces of many friends and loved ones, and their friends and loved ones--all who have been or are being treated for breast cancer.

This beautifully carved totem pole is taller than I am and is housed on the 3rd floor of the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance where many come in hope. It certainly isn't the only place in Seattle but it is where I spend a fair amount of time with my husband and the Docs and nurses have all walked with us for many years, giving us hope and giving him many more days than ever expected. Among many of the things I love about the place-the art throughout the clinic is in itself life giving and engaging.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails