Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Splish-Spash...they were takin' a bath...

This is pretty close to what my birdbath looked like this morning...they really are a riot when it is sunny and the water is clean and crisp. They just go for it. Of course, the fact that in between they are hoping down and fluffing themselves in the dirt...funny I never feel like doing that when I've been in the pool. This morning one little birdie just kept cruising back and forth across the birdbath. It finally jumped up on the ledge and flew up to the fence post to dry itself in the sun.

Anyway, it was a nice way to start the day. Especially a day that will be spent mostly inside in a very artificial environment. I can close my eyes and take a birdie reprieve if necessary.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails