Saturday, May 16, 2009

clearing the desk-clearing the mind

I cleared away the last two week of "Reflective Journaling" necessities...it was a good group and put my mind right back into journaling. The stillness of writing together even for short times is very nourishing to me.

And now, at least a small portion of my desk is ready for the fresh and new....whatever that might be!! Oh, there is lots more to put away and sort through. I've been sending small boxes and large envelopes of paper/stamping/scrapbookish items on to my island daughter who is into creating cards and other things. Excellent to be the recipient--my mailbox has cried for lack of real mail of late.
But now it sings. :)

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails