Friday, March 13, 2009

the adventure continues II

I didn't get to finish my quick narration of our two day trip.

From Bisbee we continued on to Tombstone (yes, you read that correctly) and wandered a bit reading placards and avoiding the realistically dressed cowboys trying to get you on a stage coach or otherwise involved in.....something silly or costly.

We left Tombstone and traveled up to Holy Trinity Monastery in St. David's where they grow some awesome pecans and bake some amazing bread...and have a very large Benedictine cross, a meditation garden/pond, a wonderful chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Guadalupe and much more...I would return for a retreat any day!

From St. David's we came home to our friends place Tucson and their two cats Blue & Red were very pleased to see us.

There was so many different colors, and variety of cacti, mountains shapes and colors of soil....and always no matter which way we were facing we were surrounded by mountains. Breathe deep and savor it! I did I still am taking it in. Give thanks! I am, I do, I will.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails