Thursday, January 1, 2009

old resolutions discovered


So, I was telling a friend about remembering last year's resolutions, but only dimly...and as we talked I went and pulled out last year's journal and flipped through...finding them in February...ok a slow start--but I got over it. There were 7 not 3 and Simplify was a key to them. There are two pertaining to weight--just for clarification the first one refers to how much I physically carry around: computer bag, general bag-o-stuff, purse-type bag, more-bag-of-the-day. The second notation about weight is, indeed, my weight...and I am still working to 'find my weight.' Well, I will ease into the new year again and mull things over...perhaps not until February but no promises.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails