Friday, January 22, 2010

Be inspired


A friend sent me a link to  I Should Be Folding My Laundry ... and I love her You Capture project. It more than piqued my interest it stirred my creativity. So, I have to take the challenge--at least off and on (I'll be realistic and recognize that my time for creativity is limited--but I do carry my camera everywhere and love to take unusual ways--see left) to see where it leads.

To read all about the You Capture project just click on the picture the right-- the woman holding the camera and read all about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I hope you have a fun time with it! I didn't get to participate last week but I always try to visit as many of the entrants as I can! I love seeing the way each person takes the topic and makes it their own! : )

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails