Monday, January 5, 2009

my newest toy and helpmate

So in the process of trying to downsize...I made the leap to a tiny photo printer. Most of what I do is in the 'tiny' realm for pictures in comparison to most people. For cards, journaling, collage and the like I like small to tiny.....postcards are as big as I go--and that is to keep family without the Internet happy. So I used some Christmas money and bought a HP Photosmart A636 and it is amazing what this little package can do! I am just in the toying stages still--because of all of life's other little interruptions but needless to say-it is fun! This little printer is smaller than a small watermelon and has a handle to take along...now that I really love.

No comments:

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails