Thursday, December 18, 2008

random thoughts on a snowy day

  • the morning was weirdly blue and dark
  • leftover chicken soup -yum on a cold day
  • working from home-yeah!
  • watching the snow flurries do their flurry-ing all day
  • birdies at recess around the feeder in the back yard-so glad I filled it yesterday
  • fire in the fireplace this evening
  • waffles for dinner
  • watched a new show via hulu tonight called "Fringe"--a recommendation by SRB
  • took my own recess off and on today and continued to look for my 'little blue book' with all my computer sites, passwords in it--the downfall of being so careful when moving my desk and all last Saturday
  • loving my morning book, "A Year by the Sea" by Joan Anderson (I knew I would which is why I put off reading it for so long--that doesn't sound right, but I know what I mean)
  • I stood in the nook--even dug out my polaroid and took a few pictures today to see if it was still working--yippee!

2 comments:

sandy said...

I've read that book - very good!

kj wuest said...

Yes, and Kim gave me a later book of hers so I thought I better read this one first....

Comments must be in English to be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails